Well I have been honoured by one of the blogospheres greatest, RandomBabble with a super cool award. Well in keeping with my obligations as award winner I will list the following:
- Each Superior Scribbler must in turn pass The Award on to 5 most-deserving Bloggy Friends.
- Each Superior Scribbler must link to the author & the name of the blog from whom he/she has received The Award.
- Each Superior Scribbler must display The Award on his/her blog, and link to This Post, which explains The Award.
- Each Blogger who wins The Superior Scribbler Award must visit this post and add his/her name to the Mr. Linky List. That way, we’ll be able to keep up-to-date on everyone who receives This Prestigious Honor!
- Each Superior Scribbler must post these rules on his/her blog.
Well it is time to pass on the love and bestow the award on others.
Monica of Transgriot: This is one of my favourite blogs on the whole interwebs. I read it daily and never fail to learn. I have probably said this before but if you aren't reading Transgriot you should be.
QueersUnited: I love your word of the gay section. I love your dedication to raising awareness. Also for being my green tea drinking buddy.
Tanglad: This is just an awesome blog. I have learned so much about western privilege and women of the global south. This one should be on your readers if it isn't already.
Lauredhel and Tigtog of the fabulous Hoydon About Town: I love this blog for the warmth and sense of community. I love the great feminist analysis as well.
Octagalore of Astarte's Circus: This is one master of thought and argument. When you engage here you had better be on your toes. I don't often agree with Octagalore, but I love her sharp wit and even sharper mind. This is a blog you should be reading if you are looking to broaden your analysis.